Although we quote for each job on an individual basis, we can quote some prices below to give you an idea of what a typical standard plumbing or heating job may cost you with Greenlife. Central heating and boiler installations, renewables, bathrooms, kitchen installations and larger projects will all be quoted for on an individual basis. Please ring us for a quote, or fill in our enquiry form on our contact page.
|Regular Gas Boiler Service (Excluding Combination Boilers)||£ 80 + VAT|
|Gas Combination or System Boilers (Combimate Crystals extra if needed)||£ 85 + VAT|
|Regular Oil Boiler Service (Including new Hoses and Oil Burner Nozzles)||£ 110+ VAT|
|Oil Combination or System Boiler (Inc. new Hoses and Oil Burner Nozzles)||£ 120+ VAT|
|Freestanding Gas Cooker Install (Excluding Materials)||£ 75 + VAT|
|Gas Hob Install (Excluding Materials)||£ 80 + VAT|
Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate (1 Appliance = Boiler)
Bulk pricing negotiable over 5 properties
Additional appliances £15 + VAT per appliance
|£ 65 + VAT|
|Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Service||£ 65 + VAT|
|Boiler + Unvented Service ( Same visit, price on top of Boiler Service)||£ 35 + VAT|
|Air Source Heat Pump Annual Service||£ 65 + VAT|
|Same Day Callout Charge||£62.50 +VAT (1 hr minimum charge)|
|Plumbing and Maintenance Rate per hr||£62.50 per Hour + VAT|
On acceptance of the quote from Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. whether by email, verbal agreement or by signing and returning the document attached to a quotation the customer is accepting the following terms and conditions;
1. The estimate/quote - Every effort is made to estimate work as accurately as possible for the proposed works, it is sometimes necessary to include an additional sum in the final account for items and labour which could not be foreseen at the estimation stage. These items will always be discussed with the client whenever possible; if however, the client is not available, and no other aspect of the work may be undertaken in the interim, we will continue in order to finish works on schedule. All estimates are valid for 60 days and acceptance during the 60 day period does not guaranty the final price a customer will pay if work is commenced or continues after the 60 day period.
2. Dates given for the commencement of work are approximate only. Whilst every effort will be made to keep to a given date, work can sometimes be delayed. The client will be notified within an appropriate timeframe.
3. Access to the site will be granted to Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. during the agreed schedule and it is required that no other trades are working on or around the site concurrently unless agreed prior to the start date by Greenlife Plumbing Ltd.
4. Scaffolding - although every effort is made to ascertain that access is possible to areas by ladder, if it is found after the start of works that access is not possible in a safe manner to areas, and no price has been given for scaffolding, Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. will quote any additional charge for such scaffolding as needed.
5. Site preparation - Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. requires that the site be cleared by the customer prior to commencement of works. If this is not done, we may charge a delay fee, and invoice for any clearing work. Should our workmen be requested to move any furniture or possessions, it is at the owners own risk. It is the responsibility of the customer to protect their belongings as they see fit, Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. does not take responsibility for belongings damaged during works.
6. Damage repair - any reparation work requested as a result of damage by other parties or trades will be costed and scheduled separately.
7. Damage – Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any damage to the property by other parties or trades whether structural or aesthetical whilst undertaking any work.
8. Photography. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. reserve the right to photograph the work as it progresses. Agreement to these terms and conditions automatically gives Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. permission to publish photos of the works that we have completed at your property on our website. You may withdraw permission in writing before works have been completed.
9. Cancellation – Should the client cancel after accepting the quote, they will forfeit a deposit equal to 25% of the total job cost including VAT.
Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw from any agreement prior to or during works.
10. Radiators - Unless specifically noted above, radiators will not be removed for re-decorating. If you wish radiators to be removed for decorating, an additional cost will be incurred at the hourly maintenance rate of Greenlife Plumbing Ltd + VAT.
Guarantees and Sign off
11. Guarantee - All our work is guaranteed for 12 months, whereby we promise to return and put right any faults due to our workmanship at the earliest opportunity and free of charge. These guarantees apply only when all invoices are paid on completion and in full, otherwise, the guarantee will be deemed to be null and void.
12. Materials used are guaranteed as per the manufactures warranty. Unfortunately, no guarantee will be given on materials if they are not supplied by Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. Returns to correct problems caused by materials which are supplied by the customer will be charged at the hourly maintenance rate of Greenlife Plumbing Ltd + VAT.
13. Standard of work - All work will be carried out to a thorough standard, materials used will be of current British Standard requirements. If different materials are requested other than quoted for then the price will be adjusted accordingly and the customer is liable to pay the difference.
14. Certificates – No certificates for Boilers, Hot water Cylinders, Water Safe etc. will be issued until final payment in full for all works undertaken is received.
Up to £2,500 (Including VAT)
Payment required upon completion of works *
£2,501 to £5000 (Including VAT)
50% deposit required a minimum of seven days prior to commencement of works, further 40% during works at any stage, final 10% on completion of works.
40% deposit required a minimum of seven days prior to commencement of works, 50% during works at any stage, and 10% on completion of works unless other arrangements for stage payments on larger jobs are agreed with the client prior to commencement.
15.Extras - Should you request any work additional to that quoted for, you will receive a separate quote and the work will also be invoiced separately. The client will be liable to pay for extra’s whether they have requested them verbally or in writing.
16. If the client fails to pay the agreed instalments on or before the due date, Greenlife Plumbing Ltd will cease work and enforce payment of the balance of the contract price. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 3% per month on any amounts unpaid after the due date of the final invoice. If our terms and conditions are not met, the invoice will be adjusted to include interest payable at 3% per month.
17. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. reserve the right to withdraw from a site if the contract payment schedule is not adhered to. Title and ownership of the materials and equipment will not pass to the client until the final payment has been made. Any materials can be recoverable by Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. in the event of non-payment. The client agrees to allow access to the site for this purpose. No certificates or guarantees will be supplied until payment is received in full.
18. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd. adhere to the OFTEC code of practice for dealing with customer complaints. In the unlikely event that you should have a complaint, this should be addressed in the first instance, as soon as the problem arises, to company management. Please do not address any complaints to employees of Greenlife Plumbing Ltd, who are not ordinarily trained to deal with the complaints process. Any complaints should be made by telephone or email as soon as any problems are identified so that they can be addressed immediately, and any remedial action taken expediently. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved in the first instance, please address the complaint in writing to the company, and we will respond formally within 7 days of receipt.
Health and Safety
19. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd take the Health and Safety of our Customers and Staff extremely seriously and have comprehensive arrangements in place to ensure that we comply with all legal obligations in this respect. We do however expect that all customers take reasonable care and responsibility for their own health and safety whilst our operatives are on-site and follow any health and safety instructions given by our employees for the duration of the works. Copies of our Public Liability Insurance, Health and Safety policy and Environmental Policy are available upon request.
Greenlife Plumbing Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.greenlifeplumbing.co.uk/prices-terms/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Greenlife Plumbing Ltd of 59 The Rank, Maiden Bradley, Wiltshire BA12 7JF.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We will use this information:
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.