Although we quote for each job on an individual basis, we can quote some prices below to give you an idea of what a typical standard plumbing or heating job may cost you with Greenlife. Central heating and boiler installs, Renewables, Bathroom and Kitchen installation and larger projects will be all be quoted for on an individual basis. Please ring us for a quote, or fill in our enquiry form on our contact page.
|Regular Gas Boiler Service (Excluding Combination Boilers)||£ 75+ VAT|
|Gas Combination or System Boilers (Combimate Crystals extra if needed)||£ 75 + VAT|
|Regular Oil Boiler Service (Including new Hoses and Oil Burner Nozzles)||£ 105 +VAT|
|Oil Combination or System Boiler (Inc. new Hoses and Oil Burner Nozzles)||£ 120 +VAT|
|Free standing Gas Cooker Install (Excluding Materials)||£ 75+ VAT|
|Gas Hob Install (Excluding Materials)||£ 80+VAT|
|Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate||£ 65+VAT|
|Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Service||£ 65+VAT|
|Boiler + Unvented Service ( Same visit, price on top of Boiler Service)||£ 35 +VAT|
|Same Day Call out Charge||£60+VAT + 1 hr minimum charge @ £60 per hr|
|Plumbing and Maintenance Rate per hr||£60 per Hour + VAT|
On acceptance of the quote from Greenlife Plumbing Ltd, whether on-line, by email, or by signing this document or following a verbal agreement the customer is accepting the following terms and conditions;
1. The estimate - Every effort is made to estimate work as accurately as possible for the proposed works, it is sometimes necessary to include an additional sum in the final account for items and labour which could not be foreseen at the estimation stage. These items will always be discussed with the client whenever possible; if however the client is not available, and no other aspect of the work may be undertaken in the interim, we will continue in order to finish works on schedule.
2. Dates given for commencement of work are approximate only. Whilst every effort will be made to keep to a given date, work can sometimes be delayed. The client will be notified near the expected date.
3. Access to the site will be granted to Greenlife Plumbing Ltd during the agreed schedule, and require that no other trades are working on or around the site concurrently unless agreed prior to the start date by Greenlife Plumbing Ltd
4. Scaffolding - although every effort is made to ascertain that access is possible to areas by ladder, if it is found after start of works that access is not possible in a safe manner to areas, and no price has been given for scaffolding, Greenlife Plumbing Ltd will quote any additional charge for such scaffolding as needed
5. Site preparation - Greenlife Plumbing Ltd require that the site be cleared by the customer prior to commencement of works. If this is not done, we will charge a delay fee, and invoice for any clearing work. Should our workmen be requested to move any furniture or possessions, it is at owners own risk.
6. Damage repair - any reparation work requested as a result of damage by other parties will be costed and scheduled separately.
7. Damage – Greenlife Plumbing Ltd accept no responsibility for any damage to the property by other parties whether structural or aesthetical whilst undertaking any work.
8. Photography. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd reserve the right to photograph the work as it progresses.
9. Cancellation - The client will forfeit a deposit equal to 25% of the total job cost including vat, upon acceptance of the estimate.
10. Radiators - Unless specifically noted above, radiators will not be removed for re-decorating. If you wish radiators to be removed the additional cost of employing a plumber will be incurred.
11. Guarantee - All our work is guaranteed for 12 months, whereby we promise to return and put right any faults due to our workmanship at the earliest opportunity and free of charge. These guarantees apply only when all invoices are paid on completion and in full, otherwise the guarantee will be deemed to be null and void.
12. Materials used are guaranteed as per manufactures warranty. Unfortunately, no guarantee will be given on materials if they are not supplied by Greenlife Plumbing Ltd, unless it has been agreed beforehand. We only supply quality materials from well-known brands that we are used to dealing with. Returns to correct problems caused by materials which are supplied by the customer will be charged at £50.00 per hour +VAT.
13. Standard of work - All work will be carried out to a thorough standard, materials used will be of current British Standard requirements. If different materials are requested other than quoted for then the price will be adjusted accordingly
14. Certificates – No certificates for Boilers, Hot water Cylinders, Water Safe etc. will be issued until final payment in full for all works undertaken is received.
Up to £2,500
Payment required within 7 days of completion of works *
£2,500 to £5000
50% deposit required on commencement of works, further 40% during duration of works to be agreed with customer at commencement, final 10% on completion of works.
40% deposit, 50% during works, and 10% on completion of works, unless other arrangements for stage payments on larger jobs are agreed with client prior to commencement.
15.Extras - Should you request any work additional to that quoted for, you will receive a separate quote and the work will also be invoiced separately.
16. If the client fails to pay the agreed instalments on or before the due date, Greenlife Plumbing Ltd will cease work and enforce payment of the balance of the contract price. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 3% per month on any amounts unpaid after the due date of the final invoice. If our terms and conditions are not met, the invoice will be adjusted to include interest payable at 3% per month.
17. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd reserve the right to withdraw from site if the contract payment schedule is not adhered to. Title and ownership of the materials and equipment will not pass to the client until final payment has been made. Any materials can be recoverable by Greenlife Plumbing in the event of non-payment. The client agrees to allow access to site for this purpose. No certificates or guarantees will be supplied until payment is received in full.
18. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd adhere to the OFTEC code of practise for dealing with customer complaints. In the unlikely event that you should have a complaint, this should be addressed in the first instance, as soon as the problem arises, to the directors of the company, Kate Brookes or Sam Cannings. Please do not address any complaints to employees of Greenlife Plumbing Ltd, who are not ordinarily trained to deal with the complaints process. Any complaints should be made by telephone or email as soon as any problems are identified so that they can be addressed immediately, and any remedial action taken expediently. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved in the first instance, please address the complaint in writing to the company, and we will respond formally within 7 days of receipt.
19. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd take the Health and Safety of our Customers and Staff extremely seriously, and have comprehensive arrangements in place to ensure that we comply with all legal obligations in this respect. We do however expect that all customers take reasonable care and responsibility for their own health and safety whilst our operatives are on site, and follow any health and safety instructions given by our operatives for the duration of the works. Copies of our Public Liability Insurance, Health and Safety policy, and Environmental Policy are available upon request.
Greenlife Plumbing Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.greenlifeplumbing.co.uk/prices-terms/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Greenlife Plumbing Ltd of 59 The Rank, Maiden Bradley, Wiltshire BA12 7JF.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We will use this information:
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.