Although we quote for each job on an individual basis, we can quote some prices below to give you an idea of what a typical standard plumbing or heating job may cost you with Greenlife. Central heating and boiler installs, Renewables, Bathroom and Kitchen installation and larger projects will be all be quoted for on an individual basis. Please ring us for a quote, or fill in our enquiry form on our contact page.
|Regular Gas Boiler Service (Excluding Combination Boilers)||£ 60 + VAT|
|Gas Combination or System Boilers (Combimate Crystals extra if needed)||£ 70 + VAT|
|Regular Oil Boiler Service (Including new Hoses and Oil Burner Nozzles)||£ 100 +VAT|
|Oil Combination or System Boiler (Including Hoses and Oil Burner Nozzles)||£ 110 +VAT|
|Free standing Gas Cooker Install (Excluding Materials)||£ 75+ VAT|
|Gas Hob Install (Excluding Materials)||£ 80+VAT|
|Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate||£ 60+VAT|
|Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Service||£ 60+VAT|
|Boiler + Unvented Service ( Same visit, price on top of Boiler Service)||£ 35 +VAT|
|Same Day Call out Charge||£55+VAT + 1 hr minimum charge @ £55 per hr|
|Plumbing and Maintenance Rate per hr||£55 per Hour|
On acceptance of the quote from Greenlife Plumbing Ltd, whether on-line, by email, or by signing this document or following a verbal agreement the customer is accepting the following terms and conditions;
1. The estimate - Every effort is made to estimate work as accurately as possible for the proposed works, it is sometimes necessary to include an additional sum in the final account for items and labour which could not be foreseen at the estimation stage. These items will always be discussed with the client whenever possible; if however the client is not available, and no other aspect of the work may be undertaken in the interim, we will continue in order to finish works on schedule.
2. Dates given for commencement of work are approximate only. Whilst every effort will be made to keep to a given date, work can sometimes be delayed. The client will be notified near the expected date.
3. Access to the site will be granted to Greenlife Plumbing Ltd during the agreed schedule, and require that no other trades are working on or around the site concurrently unless agreed prior to the start date by Greenlife Plumbing Ltd
4. Scaffolding - although every effort is made to ascertain that access is possible to areas by ladder, if it is found after start of works that access is not possible in a safe manner to areas, and no price has been given for scaffolding, Greenlife Plumbing Ltd will quote any additional charge for such scaffolding as needed
5. Site preparation - Greenlife Plumbing Ltd require that the site be cleared by the customer prior to commencement of works. If this is not done, we will charge a delay fee, and invoice for any clearing work. Should our workmen be requested to move any furniture or possessions, it is at owners own risk.
6. Damage repair - any reparation work requested as a result of damage by other parties will be costed and scheduled separately.
7. Damage – Greenlife Plumbing Ltd accept no responsibility for any damage to the property by other parties whether structural or aesthetical whilst undertaking any work.
8. Photography. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd reserve the right to photograph the work as it progresses.
9. Cancellation - The client will forfeit a deposit equal to 25% of the total job cost including vat, upon acceptance of the estimate.
10. Radiators - Unless specifically noted above, radiators will not be removed for re-decorating. If you wish radiators to be removed the additional cost of employing a plumber will be incurred.
11. Guarantee - All our work is guaranteed for 12 months, whereby we promise to return and put right any faults due to our workmanship at the earliest opportunity and free of charge. These guarantees apply only when all invoices are paid on completion and in full, otherwise the guarantee will be deemed to be null and void.
12. Materials used are guaranteed as per manufactures warranty. Unfortunately, no guarantee will be given on materials if they are not supplied by Greenlife Plumbing Ltd, unless it has been agreed beforehand. We only supply quality materials from well-known brands that we are used to dealing with. Returns to correct problems caused by materials which are supplied by the customer will be charged at £50.00 per hour +VAT.
13. Standard of work - All work will be carried out to a thorough standard, materials used will be of current British Standard requirements. If different materials are requested other than quoted for then the price will be adjusted accordingly
14. Certificates – No certificates for Boilers, Hot water Cylinders, Water Safe etc. will be issued until final payment in full for all works undertaken is received.
Up to £2,500
Payment required within 7 days of completion of works *
£2,500 to £5000
50% deposit required on commencement of works, further 40% during duration of works to be agreed with customer at commencement, final 10% on completion of works.
40% deposit, 50% during works, and 10% on completion of works, unless other arrangements for stage payments on larger jobs are agreed with client prior to commencement.
15.Extras - Should you request any work additional to that quoted for, you will receive a separate quote and the work will also be invoiced separately.
16. If the client fails to pay the agreed instalments on or before the due date, Greenlife Plumbing Ltd will cease work and enforce payment of the balance of the contract price. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 3% per month on any amounts unpaid after the due date of the final invoice. If our terms and conditions are not met, the invoice will be adjusted to include interest payable at 3% per month.
17. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd reserve the right to withdraw from site if the contract payment schedule is not adhered to. Title and ownership of the materials and equipment will not pass to the client until final payment has been made. Any materials can be recoverable by Greenlife Plumbing in the event of non-payment. The client agrees to allow access to site for this purpose. No certificates or guarantees will be supplied until payment is received in full.
18. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd adhere to the OFTEC code of practise for dealing with customer complaints. In the unlikely event that you should have a complaint, this should be addressed in the first instance, as soon as the problem arises, to the directors of the company, Kate Brookes or Sam Cannings. Please do not address any complaints to employees of Greenlife Plumbing Ltd, who are not ordinarily trained to deal with the complaints process. Any complaints should be made by telephone or email as soon as any problems are identified so that they can be addressed immediately, and any remedial action taken expediently. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved in the first instance, please address the complaint in writing to the company, and we will respond formally within 7 days of receipt.
19. Greenlife Plumbing Ltd take the Health and Safety of our Customers and Staff extremely seriously, and have comprehensive arrangements in place to ensure that we comply with all legal obligations in this respect. We do however expect that all customers take reasonable care and responsibility for their own health and safety whilst our operatives are on site, and follow any health and safety instructions given by our operatives for the duration of the works. Copies of our Public Liability Insurance, Health and Safety policy, and Environmental Policy are available upon request.